If your customers take longer to pay your invoices than your paymentterms stipulate, then you need to chase them up for payment. If you are a sole trader you may find this difficult due to the nature of the working relationship with your customer, and worry that it could damage your relationship with your customer. You may find that you are just too busy to keep on top of this activity.
At Seofon Business Services we can provide you with a professional Credit Control Service:
- Support to create your terms and conditions
- Implement a credit control process for your company
- Chasing of outstanding invoices
- Regular reporting on outstanding amounts and any issues encountered
- Dealing with customers in line with your company values and requirements
- Support and guidance for taking legal action to gain payment
- Training on how to do credit control
- One off ‘blitz’ of your sales ledger to get you up to date
Outsourcing your credit control to us means you’re able to get on with what you are good at, safe in the knowledge that the most important aspect of your business – getting paid – is being looked after in a professional but customer orientated manner.
Contact us today for your free consultation on how we can help you with your credit control